International Exports & Trade Mission Conference Accra-Ghana
Due to the Id el Maulud Celebration on the 19th of October,2021 by our Moslem brothers and sisters, the International Exports & Trade Mission Conference (IETMC) 2021, ACCRA-GHANA, which was meant to hold on this date until the 21st October, is now rescheduled to hold on the 15-18th November,2021.
To all confirmed and registered participants, we are sorry for the inconveniences created by the change of date.
To others, this is another invitation to all interested businessmen and women with a keen interest in exportations, production, manufacturing, and distribution chain. This event is the meeting place for West & Central African Exporters and Exhibitors.
Register now for the conference and be part of a Historic Export Business Venture; Learn Lessons, connect with the Right Partners, and Create Sustainable Wealth in Exportation and for the future of Your Business.
African exporters and exhibitors at the INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS & TRADE MISSION CONFERENCE, ACCRA-GHANA (IETMC), 2021 will find new business opportunities with buyers, agents, and partners. At the upcoming event we will train and connect West African organic products suppliers and exporters with international markets.
The IETMC Event
- Builds the image of Africa as a unique supplier of high-quality organic products
- Generates new business for exporters and exhibitors and improve their existing business
- Generates investments in the organic sector in Africa
- Builds capacities of exhibitors and support organizations
- Offers a platform for cooperation between exporters
- Discovering Ghana, the hub of exportation in West and Central Africa; All you need to know about the opportunities and ease of doing EXPORTS BUSINESS TRADE from Ghana to other continents.
- Interactive Sessions facilitated by leading entrepreneurs and Freight Forwarders in the zone
- Interaction with Buyers and Sellers of exportable products.
- Visitations to warehouses, Tema Port (Harbour), healthy food stores, shops, and important places related to successful export business in Ghana.
- Exhibition of products to visitors and potential trading partners.
- Flexible and adaptable business contract agreements and other trade deals.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE?
Registration in Progress. Please request your registration form by sending an expression of interest to participate at the conference.
Conference Registration Fee Per Head, $400 only, covering workshops /training, breakout sessions, lunches, visitations and conference materials for 3 days (Day one is for arrival and accreditation only).
2 Days Exhibition Fee Available $250 (excess of 5 different items for exhibition attracts extra fee of $150)
Venue: La Palms Royal Beach Hotel
Dates: November 15-18, 2021 (Day one is Arrival only)
For further enquiries contact us.
Mr. Reuben Tetteh
Managing Director, Shotto Logistics LTD
Tel: +233 246302357, +233 500188195
Dr. Don Tawo
Director, Central Business School (Business as Mission)
+ +234 705 985 2932